Changing the driving behavior
The transmitted along the rails adjustments can be made in the vehicles.
- Speed / velocity curves
- Acceleration and braking characteristics
- Lights (permanently, switching possibilities, etc.)
- Blinkerrythmen (turn signals, blue lights, headlights)
- Reactions: Fire_engines_automatic, Bus automatic, Light sensor, Reed switch, etc.
- Feedback Battery testing, identification message (DC-Car-XT), etc.
The values can be changed with:
For some values, several functions can be selected.
The individual value of the functions are added together.
Enter off CV27 1 Battery Test + 2 light sensor off = value 3
CV lists DC07 and DC08
individual transmitted along the rails
On respective sides of the function setting will be explained in detail.
Summary Tung: CV settings
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "CVlist"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.