The system works with the network technology.
Thus, there is no driver problem in the USB area.
The modules are set central with the Programmer.
The LoDi programmer is a Java tool, it runs on
- PC Windows from WIN7, 8 and 10
- Mac from Mountian Lion or higher
- Linux: Suse, Ubuntu etc.
The system disconnects:
The LoDi system basically consists of three main components:
LoDi-Rector and the LoDi-Booster:
Generates the track signal for the rolling stock.
LoDi-S88-Commander and the connected feedback modules:
Detect the locomotives on the track and report them back to the control software.
LoDi-Shift-Commander and the connected modules:
Operate and control switches, signals, lighting and room lighting control.
Driving DCC - Motorola
LoDi-Rektor Network -> DCC - MOT
This corresponds to a digital center
LoDi-Booster Power Amplifier
The normal booster can be used via the 3-pin connector.
The LoDi boosters are RailCom enabled.
LoDi-KSM Keyless Module
In a 2 wire system, a reverse loop is a bit problematic.
There is the reverse loop module for this.
Turn points - Lights - Devices
- LoDi-Shift-Commander Lighting and motor control center
- LoDi operator 4WD-AC Motor drive AC voltage
- LoDi-Operator 4WD-DC Motor drive or lighting DC voltage
- LoDi-Operator 16SDFL Dim LED control, flicker etc.
- lodi-operator-4-c-led Room lighting day / night
- LoDi SC-Booster Amplifier for the LoDi bus
Attachments: with LoDi
Clubs with LoDi
Pages in category "LoDi"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.